Friday, April 29, 2011

My Favorite Mani... EVER???

Ok so I'm fully addicted to this mani. I did it over a month ago a feel like I have dreams about it. haha Can we also call this a "Royal Wedding" mani, since it's blue?? OK, so I must confess, despite by serious England obsession,  I pretty much was over this whole wedding. Then all of a sudden yesterday I became overly interested, and I had a pretty awesome idea for an amazing mani to do for it. But alas I had no time to do it yesterday.. oh well I'll have to do it later for fun.
On to this mani.. Neons and frickin turquoise!!! Oh and some holo spots for extra fun... This is why I love this so much!


<3333! heh
A little bit of a closeup
Here's some overly dramatic lighting heh

...and some out of focus holo goodness 






What I Used:
Color: Milani Neons Fresh Teal 
Stamp: Konad M57
             Wet n' Wild Nocturnal 
Spots: China Glaze He's Going in Circles
T/C: Seche Vite

5 comments: