Thursday, February 9, 2012

Challenge #6 (aka #1)-Half Moon

Today you guys get to see the mani I'm actually wearing!... like right now, at this very moment. Are you all excited?! I know I am!.. </unnecessary sarcasm>

Ok I'm going to be honest, I suck at doing half moon manis. I guess they're cute if done right, so maybe I just need practice. Also decided to break out the Crackle polishes today! Underneath all those cracks are my horrible failed first attempt at magnetic polish, something else I'm going to have to practice with. hah

 I thought this was ok, but decided to get really fancy and break out the matte top coat too!

 I mattified everything except for the half moon, glittery part because, of course, I wanted to keep the bling!

What I used:
Base Coat: China Glaze Magnetix Attraction
Crackle: China Glaze Crackle Cracked Concrete and Fault Line
Glitter Half Moon: Color Club Magic Attraction
Matte: China Glaze Matte Magic

2 comments:

  1. Super creative. I never thought of coloring my moons LOL..I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blog award you deserve it. Please check out my blog for more details and while there I would love for you to enter my blog giveaway. xoxo
    Http://Ramblingsfromamotherof3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good and informative article indeed . It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views. I hope to see more informative and useful articles in future.
    giochi di frozen il regno di ghiaccio

    ReplyDelete