Friday, February 10, 2012

Broken Hearted.. Tutorial & Late Pink Wednesday

I'm not personally broke hearted, it's just what I'm calling this tutorial. As soon as I saw this was named "Broken Hearted" this idea popped into my head. I feel silly calling this a tutorial, because it's a little lame, but oh well. I have to work on my "tutorial skills. I also made this tutorial almost a year ago, and just realized I never published it! Finally finishing it now, just in time for Valentines day -_- haha

Yay for Broken hearts!

Step 1- Paint super glittery base coat. I used Color Club Magic Attraction, because well it's holo and I love it.


Step 2- Top with a coat of China Glaze Crackle Broken Hearted


Step 3- When crackle layer is completely dry, top with heart sticker or even tape cut out in the shape of a heart. The important part of this step is to make sure the sticker/tape is flush with nail.


Step 4- Top with black polish, I used OPI DS Illuminate. Before polish dries, use tweezers to remove sticker.



Enjoy your super adorable broken heart!

As you can see I just did this as an accent nail on my thumb, and painted the rest with OPI DS Illuminate

No comments:

Post a Comment