Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"Patriotic" Nails, and a Guest Aperance

So those that know me, know I'm not exactly ehh patriotic, but I had this great idea for these nails. When I get a creative idea I'll be damned if anything will stand in my way! So my mom is always begging me to do my nails (literally begging, at least once a week hah), so I forced her to wear this for a few days. Well I didn't force, she was actually really happy with it..But anyway that's how these nails were born.

Oh and I did these a few days ago, but just took the photos today, so ignore the tip wear. 

You can kind of see the holo in the gold glitter here

What I Used:
Color: Orly Star of Bombay
Stripes: Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in White
Tips: Sinful Colors Gogo Girl
         China Glaze Cleopatra

3 comments:

  1. This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.
    friv2planet.com | juegosfrivas.com | kizidaily.com

    ReplyDelete