Monday, September 5, 2011

One last nautical themed nail..

I really had to get in a nautical nail post before the end of the Summer! I love the whole nautical theme, partly because it meshes so well with rockabilly/pinup style, which I have somewhat of an obsession with. I don't necessarily dress like it...I mean I would say my style meshes multiple genres.. I wear bows in my hair, have piercings, funky colored hair, vary from wearing cute little dresses to jeans, t-shirts and Converse. Sooo.. yeah. hah

I digress, back to nails again.
Ignore the huge chunk out of my middle finger..

The anchor could be a little less messy.. meh...



*I'll add the polish names a little later, just wanted to get this post up*

6 comments:

  1. Nice creations you make with nail polish! :)

    I see that you love nail polish and I have an amazing give-away. You can win one of the 10 limited edition nail polish sets at my blog.

    http://blend-of-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nautical theme is really cute! Its the only time I can sport stripes and not feel odd (so Ive heard plus size women and horizontal stripes do not work together...whatever!! they do on my nails!) very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I refuse to believe that wearing horizontal stripes isn't the most flattering, cause I love them too much! hah

      Delete
  3. The manicures you do look so good! I love how you post that you had a bit of trouble with doing one or the other, makes you seem really relatable and real. Loving this one and the animal print one you did with the neon colours. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, that's really sweet!! Sorry that I took so long to respond, took a break from blogging.

      Delete